If you are looking to sell or buy in the East Yorkshire area then our agency should be your first port of call. There are many reason why we say this but let us give you the five most important ones. For a more in depth description of our services you can download our Sellers Guide
1. Honest Professional Advice with a 10 Week Guarantee
We pride ourselves on getting you the best possible price, in a timescale to suit you.
Many 'valuers' are highly trained to convince potential clients that they can do the best job and get them to sign on the dotted line as quickly as possible. This often involves telling them what they want to hear by giving inflated valuations, unrealistic timescales and telling them they have a long list of potential buyers. We prefer to provide an honest and carefully considered appraisal of value, supported by market evidence of recent sales of similar properties in the area - fact not fiction!
We are so confident in the accuracy of our valuations, marketing skills and ability to find a buyer that we offer an amazing 10 week guarantee on our service. If we don't find a buyer in just 70 days we will half our fee.
2. Industry Leading Marketing (Traditional & Digital)
Our history dates back to 1885 but this doesn't mean we're old fashioned. Dee Atkinson & Harrison have always led the way when it comes to technology and modern marketing methods.
We pride ourselves in providing the best marketing that is available. Not gimmicks but proven techniques that produce results. These include;
- A fully responsive website that can be used easily on mobile phones, tablets and PC's and gets hundreds of visitors every day.
- Regular newspaper adverts in good sized boxes using multiple photographs. The majority of local advertising we do is on an all inclusive basis but unlike other agents we use the adverts to promote our clients property more than our services!
- Modern marketing techniques such as social media posting ensures that details of your property gets the best market coverage. We have active sites on facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram and google+.
- Attractive, professionally designed brochures with professional quality photographs and accurate floor plans with measurements on the floor plan itself. This might seem obvious but the accuracy of some agents floor plans is shocking and having the measurements on the plan makes it easier to follow and understand. Our online brochures are the same as the printed version so they look good no matter where you see them. We really can't stress the importance of this enough.
See below how we do it.
- Video brochure marketing. We are able to promote our properties to a greater audience by producing a professional looking video brochure. Using only the still images, we upload the video onto our website and rightmove.co.uk to give a more interesting way of presenting your home. The video's are also published on our social media sites to catch the interest of a wider market. This also helps our search engine optimisation ratings which then drives more traffic to our website.
- 'HOME' our very own fortnightly digital magazine. This magazine is published online and sent to over 1,000 registered readers all of which are on our email mailing list and as such are people who are potential buyers for your home. Each issue highlights our new listings, price reductions and property related feature articles. The advantage of being digital is that we can include the video brochures so readers get a very dinamic and interesting view of the property.
- Dee Atkinson & Harrison is a local company who employ local people, so we understand the local market. This is so important when dealing with buyers from out of the area.
- As an independent company, we can offer bespoke marketing solutions for your property, rather than you having to fit a corporate package.
- The staff who will be involved in selling your property will visit it personally thus providing them with the in-depth knowledge of the accommodation offered.
- Dee Atkinson & Harrison offer a complete property service, so if you need other services such as surveying or lettings management, we have the in-house expertise to help you.
3. We come highly recommended.
Don't just take our word for it. We recently signed up with AllAgents.co.uk who are the UK's leading Estate Agent review company. All reviews are verified to be genuine by AllAgents which means that we can't just get our friends and family to leave glowing reviews - unlike those you might find on some agents facebook page!
4. High Profile Office Network
Our three residential sales and lettings offices are strategically placed to cover the whole of East Yorkshire and are also well located within the town centres with excellent passing trade. Having just been refurbished with bright lightpocket type displays they provide us with highly visible window space to promote our register of properties. They are also conveniently located for ease of parking.
5. Attention To Detail
Whether it is making sure the photographs of your property are the best that the time of year allows or making sure we contact you at least every three weeks, our aim is to provide a first class service to all our clients so that they enjoy the best and least stressful experience by using our agency. This is why we receive so many referrals and recommendations.