Switching to DA&H Lettings could be the best move you'll make!
Does your current lettings agency:
- Have a dedicated Lettings department run by ARLA qualified mangers?
- Offer a range of fee structures to suit your needs?
- Market your property fully including the use of floor plans and newspaper advertising?
- Find you the right kind of tenants who will look after your property, pay the rent reliably and on time, and report promptly any maintenance issues?
- Charge reasonable application fees to new tenants?
- Ensure you get your property back in good condition at the end of the tenancy, and quickly find new tenants to minimise any void periods?
- Conduct regular property inspections?
- Advise you on presentation of your property to attract the type of tenants you want?
- Organise Energy Performance Certificates and landlord’s gas and electrical safety certificates?
- Offer a full service with advice on every aspects of being a landlord?
If not, it might be time to consider a change. Dee Atkinson & Harrison bring unrivaled residential lettings expertise and experience, and offers a full management service for landlords ranging from those with large-scale portfolios to small-scale, individual buy-to-let investors.
If you think it might be time to switch, contact us today.