Entries Closing Date: 17th September
Sale to start at 9.30am. Catalogue will be made available from Wednesday 24th September after 4:00PM.
Dee Atkinson and Harrison’s live online Antique & Fine Art Auction on the 4th July attracted the usual international interest from China, Europe, USA, Ireland, etc. The start was delayed by thirty minutes because of technical problems with the online broadcast eventually getting underway at 10:15am with seventy lots of silver. All but one lot in this section was sold with the highest price of £1,600 for a pair of George II candlesticks. An early 20th Century Scottish four piece tea set sold for £600 and a large 1969 tea tray £580. The jewellery section provided two of the surprises of the day with a Georgian continental paste necklace realising a multiple estimate £2,300 and a similar period tourmaline brooch £1,300. Six other lots made into four figures with a suite of aquamarine and diamond jewellery, sold as three separate lots, making a total of £4,500.
Antique & Fine Art
- Friday 28th November 2014 (ECD: 22nd October)
19th Century & Later
- Saturday 27th September 2014 (Entries Closed)
- Saturday 11th October 2014 - including Stamps, Postcards & Coins (ECD: 1st October)
- Saturday 1st November 2014 - including Modern Toys & Diecast Models (ECD: 22nd October)
Militaria, Classic Toy & Sporting
- Saturday 25th October 2014 (ECD: 22nd September)